Thank you for visiting my blog!
I’m a History undergraduate going into my second year at the University of Bristol. The rest of the time I live and work in London, so home and away, I’m a city girl.
As an aspiring journalist I have set up a student focused blog to encompass all aspects of student life – what goes on, what we think and how we deal with things. My blog is not just aimed at students, and the topics I choose to focus on are largely varied from social media and politics to eating well and budgeting.
I have a variety of hobbies from traveling to cooking, but my main passion is writing. I have listed my past and current work experience below, and I am keen to get as much experience as possible, so if you have any information please get in contact. Similarly, if you have any student offers, products or deals please let me know, as I try to keep other students informed about the best deals through my twitter account.
- Huffington Post Student Blogger (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/isabelle-kerr)
- Contributor to the Bristol’s student newspaper, Epigram – Living Section Deputy Editor 2013/14
- Save the Student Writer (http://www.savethestudent.org/author/isabelle.kerr)
- Studentbeans Writer (http://www.studentbeans.com/author/59.html
- PAST – Wimledon Guardian Student Journalist (http://www.wimbledonguardian.co.uk/search/?search=isabelle+kerr)
Any information, questions or opportunities you may have, please contact:
Follow Student Rambling on twitter for regular updates, offers & news: @Student_Ram